About FABBS Foundation
The FABBS Foundation was established to enhance understanding of the sciences of mind, brain, and behavior. It was created in 2004 by the Federation of Associations in Behavioral & Brain Sciences (FABBS) to educate the public about the contributions of these sciences to the well-being of individuals and society.
We accomplish our educational goal in any number of ways such as:
- Participating in National Lab Network activities which connect our scientists to teachers throughout the country
- Creating hands-on opportunities for young people to get engaged in science through the USA Science and Engineering Festival.
- Offering free Science Cafés so that the public can learn about interesting research and interact with leading scientists
- Posting videos for teachers, students, and the general public that capture concepts and phenomena from our sciences
- Publishing materials for classroom use that highlight our sciences and their relevance for everyday life
The FABBS Foundation also recognizes eminent scientists who have made life-long contributions to the development of our sciences. Our “In Honor Of” program has recognized a number of leading scientists from a wide range of research areas. Brief descriptions of their scientific contributions are highlighted on the FABBS Foundation website.
Our work is supported entirely by tax-deductible contributions. To help us promote our sciences, please consider making a tax-deductible contribution.
Please find below copies of recent Annual Reports that were mailed to donors.