Below you will find a list of announcements related to the sciences of mind, brain, and behavior. We encourage to you return to this page often as content is updated frequently.
If you would like to request that your announcement appear on this page, please contact us.
- Links for White House BRAIN Initiative
- James S. McDonnell Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards
- NAS Public Comment Meetings:
- DBASSE Workshop on Priorities for Research to Reduce the Threat of
Firearm-Related Violence (Apr 23, 2013)
- IES Funding Opportunity Webinars
- Fulbright Canada Opportunities (Deadlines are August 1 and October 17, 2013)
- Conference: Improving Middle School Science Instruction
Using Cognitive Science (May 21-22, 2013, Washington, DC) [PDF]
Resources Available for Science and Human Rights
- Starter Kit for Societies
- Organizations Defending the Human Rights of Scientists
- Scientist and Human Rights Partnerships
- AAAS Science and Human Rights Coalition