Below you will find a list of announcements related to the sciences of mind, brain, and behavior. We encourage to you return to this page often as content is updated frequently.
If you would like to request that your announcement appear on this page, please contact us.
- Restoring the Foundation: The Vital Role of Research in Preserving the American Dream Released by the American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- AERA to Celebrate 60th Anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education at 11th Annual Brown Lecture in Education Research Featuring James D. Anderson »
- NSF Seeking Program Director in the Science of Learning Activity, Division of Behavioral and Cognitive Sciences »
- The Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) Seeking Proposals for the 2015 Minerva Research Initiative Awards (social sciences) »
- NIGMS "Stories of Basic Science to Medical Advances" Challenge »
- International Research Experiences for Students (IRES) »
- AAAS Scientific Freedom and Responsibility Award »
- National Conference on Engaging Patients, Families and Communities in all Phases of Translational Research to Improve Health »
Resources Available for Science and Human Rights
- Starter Kit for Societies
- Organizations Defending the Human Rights of Scientists
- Scientist and Human Rights Partnerships
- AAAS Science and Human Rights Coalition