Below you will find a list of announcements related to the sciences of mind, brain, and behavior. We encourage to you return to this page often as content is updated frequently.
If you would like to request that your announcement appear on this page, please contact us.
- The Bioethics Commission Recommends Explicit Inclusion of Ethical Perspectives on Scientific Advisory and Review Bodies »
- Social Psychologist James S. Jackson to be Appointed to National Science Board by President Barack Obama »
- National Science Foundation: Section Head, Evaluation and Assessment Capability Section »
- National Science Foundation: Division Director, Division on Learning in Formal and Informal Settings (DRL), EHR »
- Presidential Awards for Excellence in Science, Mathematics and Engineering Mentoring (PAESMEM)
- Excessive Regulations Turning Scientists into Bureaucrats
- IES Hosts Webinar on the FY2015 Education Research and Development Centers Competition
- Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues Presents First Volume on Ethics in Neuroscience Research.
- At NIH, Two Strikes Policy on Grant Resubmission is Out »
- AAAS Science and Human Rights Coalition seeks submissions for a Student Essay Competition »
Resources Available for Science and Human Rights
- Starter Kit for Societies
- Organizations Defending the Human Rights of Scientists
- Scientist and Human Rights Partnerships
- AAAS Science and Human Rights Coalition